Integreated and Holistic Islamic Education System and IGCSE O'level University of Cambridge.
Education is aimed at a balanced growth of personality through tarbiyah of the intellect, emotion, spiritual, and physical willingly and joyfully for the sake of Allah swt.
- Using the integrated and Holistic Islamic Education System within the three domain of cognitive, affective and psychomotor development
- The approach to acquire knowledge using INSTRUCTIONAL, INVESTIGATIONAL and IMMERSION
- The Holistic Education process using : learning and teaching, Coaching, Training, Advisory/Counselling, Consultasy
- Student assessment and enhancement is based on potential not age
- classes conducted using small teacher : student ratio is 1 : 20
- Using the lastest methodology and tools available within the local and international market
- Classroom with ratio of teacher to student is 1 : 10
- Standard facility of each classroom : multimedia computer, locker, etc
- Boarding school
- Dining Room
- Computer and languages laboratory with NCC access
- Science laboratory
- Internet access
- Art and cultural studio